Wednesday 16 June 2010

I need a Doctor....who?

Did that excellent Dalek sketch stick in your brain for many many minutes? Well here is the final result - the artist is v.v. proud of herself - I am too cos she is one to often knock her ability to draw and paint and won't try as a result.


This is by my 10 year old daughter who, for a very long time, would introduce herself to complete strangers, as David Tennant's WIFE!!  With a grin from ear to ear.

Major Crush Factor in our household.

 or do you like the newbie?






9 comments:

Claire - Matching Pegs said...

I am a Dr Who fan from about the same age.

David Tennant is the best of the lot. He is so charming and cheeky.

I also loved him in the show where he played Casanova.

Just lovely!

Well done with the Dalek.

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

Ooh yes, we love the Doctor around here too. David Tennant is fabulous, I like Matt Smith, but I think the writers have gone astray, the story lines don't seem to be as good. Amy is gorgeous. Fabulous drawing by the way! xo

Andi said...

It's good to see a whole new generation of Dr Who fans.
Who can go past David Tennant? Yummy!!!

KylieC said...

I have been watching Dr Who for 40 years (shows my age) - from when I was 3 and hid behind my Dad! I do love the new Dr - very cute and cool too. Now my 7 year old son is hooked!

Anonymous said...

I love the drawing!!!! Auntie Joxo

RG said...

Hey Bronwyn, you got my attention :-)
I love Doctor Who and yes the Dalek grabbed my attention.

I really loved DT as the Doctor... most of us did and I also think the new guy is having a good bash at it too.
He's funny and quirky and different, so it's all good :-)

Clair said...

Definitely something more "twinkly" about David......but I'm giving the newby a chance.

Judy Ross said...

Cute Dalek! I'm definitely in the David Tennant camp. Matt Smith is cute, but in a pat-him-on-the-head way, not a phwoar! way.

ARTwendy ... said...

You're on my blog .... See you Sat?