Monday 18 October 2010

Pink and gold

 I received some lovely Far Far Away Mark 2! from Rose in Adelaide - some super cute moons in gold and natural - as well as a little sweet extra piece of an owl&pussycat moon - the linen fabric is softer than I imagined!  Also got a sweet vintage sheet pillowcase and the most hairiest throw pillow you could think of - rather lion mane-ish!!



Daughter No. 2 had her 11th birthday recently - I found a great little idea on the net of course - but can't remember where!! of making ruffled streamers!!  They looked super good hung up around the house.


More fun photos to come - watch out for the Dalek!.......



Some Erin Morris 'Weekends' fabric range - couldn't resist their peachy pinky sweetness - had to get those bicyles!!




Some wonderful news too - I won a giveaway from Punch with Judy to win my choice of templates - I love the idea of a Double Wedding Quilt pattern - inspired by this one in neutrals (scroll right down to the bottom of the page)

My Curve Master Foot will be essential to make this little baby up.
Thanks Judy!!  I have been thinking all day and night about how I want it to look - but I did stop in time to concentrate on my whirly girl quilt:



No comments: