Tuesday 24 July 2007

Faithful designer - am I really?

Am I really a 'faithful designer'? So I am told. Checking out Alice's House (from DQS2 list of swappers) I saw DNA personality bar - why not I said! I surprised myself by agreeing with some of their generalisations (usually generalisations make my skin crawl!)

  • As a DESIGNER, you are receptive to ideas and experiences, and enjoy the beautiful things in life, yet you are also grounded and realistic about yourself and the world. (Yeah, probably true)

  • You have a quiet appreciation for beauty in all its forms – in nature, in people, and in human creations from architecture to movies. (Agree!)

  • Instead of only focusing on functionality, you try to incorporate your good sense of style and taste into your choices. (Good sense of style! HA HA!)

  • At times you feel unsure of yourself, especially when confronted by other people. (Definitely! I get so angry with myself when I don't stick up for myself)

  • You aren't the kind of person who insists on having things your way all the time – you are willing to go along with other people's opinions, even if you disagree. (yes, yes, I know you are right)

  • Others may not know this about you, but you are very interested in new ideas, thoughts, expressions, and experiences. You enjoy learning and trying new things. (This is so true it is not funny)

  • There is more, but my accolations are sure to get boring!

    1 comment:

    Rebecca said...

    i was an animated creator