Tuesday 23 November 2010

Did I say I loved colour?


Colour Bricks!!






My (blog-finished) Colorbrick Quilt-along Quilt - for our next School Fair Silent Auction.

Thank you to Rachel from Stitched in Color - her Quilt-along was a joy to read and sew with - lots and lots of hints for beginners to get the most out of their sewing, and a super easy but really really effective pattern!!
I still have many steps to go to complete this, but....it's not due til March '11, so I can leave it til then, yes??


4 comments:

donna said...

I love this quilt. Perfect for the school.
Great job!!

ARTwendy ... said...

awesome work .... can I come & bid?

Lisa said...

This is AWE.SOME. Love it.

MY SPACE said...

That is a gorgeous quilt, love the fabrics and recognise a few! Best of luck with raising money at the auction!