Monday 8 October 2012

Blogtober Fest is a fantastic way of meeting new bloggy folks and I have met:


A fantastic blog dedicated to the joy of providing a simply wonderful life for herself and family.

She has passed on some questions for me to answer:



1. Do you look at the glass as half empty or half full?
If I'm honest, I would answer half empty, cos that's more my nature, but I try hard to counteract that with reminders of how wonderfully full my life is :)

2. What's one thing you want to accomplish before the year is over with?
My new quilting frame - I want a quilt finished on it before the year is gone!

3. All time favourite movie?
ooh don't know about this one....I love funny, romantic, quirky ones the best - Perfect Catch and 50 First Dates are classics to me.

4.  Most disliked chore?
there are so many hehe...vacumming stairs!

5. What's the first thing you think of when you wake up? 
Well, its a toss up between "oh my aching back" and "cup o'tea"

6. Favourite "you" time activity?
Blog surfing, old movie watching while I sew

7. Walk or drive?
Unfortuately drive - pretty lazy I'm afraid. 

8. What do you love about blogging?
Connecting with people who feel the same way about this hobby..other than immediate family, most others don't give a fig

9.  If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
To zap peoples' hearts into kinder, more generous organs.

10. How would your best friend describe you in one word?
Maybe... quietly complicated - sorry that's two!

11. What are you going to blog about next?
Maybe a Thai photo or two?


1 comment:

Kylie said...

Great questions and answers. I love #9