Friday 7 May 2010

Bee Blocks

Around The Block:

These two are for Susie of Yarnplanner - a space theme for her son Gryff - even has Gryff fabric from Spoonflower - great choice!! A wonky star and a wonky space scene, well, that's what I'm calling it!


These two are for Rachel of Fourwisemonkeys - squares and rectangles are requested for her two boys - they will each choose their blocks and have matching but different quilts for their beds. Love the blue paisley - which reminds me of another blue paisley I apparently won in a blog comp but never ever received, despite hints, email and post comments - well, what can you do? 







This one is for Viv of Highway Cottage, in NZ for the Australasian Bee - a big piece of calico and lots of little bits made up into this abstractness - Viv wanted 1.5inch squares, triangles or rectangles in a line of some sort - I enjoy arranging them in colour and value order.






Some more HST and Whirly Gigs! Love the ladybugs, thanks Tula Pink.



Lots of little flags on a string


My stash so far!  Looking good I think! Had a lovely time at my second meet with my Whirly Gig/HST girls - lovely chatting and some lovely new fabrics! Just lovely!






No comments: