Friday, 7 May 2010

Lookie lookie at my new toy! My girls love the pink/purple case the best! No-one can agree on the colour
I just downloaded for $5 this app - I think it is going to be a fave!!.


The blocks are set out very easily - though I did have to make a trial block (just a 3 piece one) to check size description - this is not the first time instructions tell you a certain size, but it is the size without seam allowances ie block size within quilt, not block size finished off the sewing machine, as I would describe it. Anyone else have this problem? No?, just me, maybe.


These two are for Rita of RedpepperQuilts for ATB:
Lots of HST's and squares are requested - such pretty fabric!!

 The Formal Garden

 The Jewel Box




7 comments:

Wendy . . . said...

What fabulous fun .... all reinvented in some new way! Yay!
Thanks for your thoughts ... no news!

Wendy . . . said...

What fabulous fun .... all reinvented in some new way! Yay!
Thanks for your thoughts ... no news!

Katy said...

I have that app too - isn't it awesome? And I'm really not sure how I survived for so long without an i-phone before. It's the most amazing thing I've ever owned - I marvel at it all the time (maybe I'm just getting old?)

zarina said...

I chose the LIME cover for my new iPhone. Will search for that apps, thank you for the heads up.

Cathy said...

Lucky you Bronwyn, what a great app. Beautiful blocks for Rita xo

sewjourn said...

Now I know what you are talking about!!!! Hope you have a really fun day tomorrow. See you when I get back

Susie said...

Love the blocks Bronwyn and it was great to meet you at SIT - Finally! Thanks also for the lovely swap scrap bag - it will be really well used.
Yarnplanner