Tuesday 9 August 2011

Liberty Postage Stamps

Liberty Postage Stamps by Whippet Good
Liberty Postage Stamps, a photo by Whippet Good on Flickr.
I've been wanting to do this for so so long - had these little babies tucked away, just waiting for the right fabric to pair them with - and I found it! Making a colourwash effect, which I have always liked!

I dilly dallied with releasing this information, cos I think I'm on to a winner here, but this is a sharing caring blog and I will reveal:

Pure Elements Linen White by Pat Bravo is the silkiest, softest, most delightful creamy vanilla icecream of a fabric and a very very close match to the wonderful feel of Liberty.

Good Luck with hunting it down - rare as hens teeth (maybe now that I have a bit of a stash of it heheheh)

Check Moona Fabrics first!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So delicate!

Claire - Matching Pegs said...

It looks beautiful Bronwyn.

A great way to use the tiny scraps that are more affordable.