Wednesday 31 August 2011

A break from the + and x transmission....

I thought you may like a little diversion from all the plussing and x-ing going on around here....

Just when I didn't really need another project, another one came along...I am joining in with Meredith of Pomegranate and Chintz's Medallion Quilt-Along

Seems super easy - just pick your own centre piece..


Check!




and pick your own fabrics to go around the outsides.....


Check!


and all will be revealed little by little - we are encouraged to do our own thing (which is kinda super cos I don't need too much more brain drainage at the moment, which means I will probably choose fairly super easy blocks each month!)

and then we all get together to show and tell our super duper quilts!

Anyone notice Which fabrics I am choosing?
My much coveted, very rare, precious little babies of Full Moon Forest by Tula Pink

It is Their time to Shine!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining in! Loving those fabrics......

Anonymous said...

Start stitching your triangles!!!