Wednesday 24 August 2011

Okay...this is becoming a problem..

The Story so far... by Whippet Good
The Story so far..., a photo by Whippet Good on Flickr.

Kylie's lyrics are running through my head...

I just can’t get you out of my head
Boy your lovin’ is all I think about
I just can’t get you out of my head
Boy it’s more than I dare to think about

I went to bed thinking of these blocks and what this quilt will evolve into...bordering? backing? what about a huge + and x block making up the back?

Is this what it feels like to need the next hit?

Hit me baby one more time! sorry - my brain is suddenly channeling pop princess music with really bad lyrics....

How big will this monster get...only time will tell (insert big grin!)

8 comments:

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

These blocks are so addictive aren't they? Yours are looking fabulous!! xo

Ange Moore said...

That's going to be one amazing quilt when you're done!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Saska said...

I've seen several of these blocks/quilts. They look so neat!

Andi said...

It's looking scrapilicious!!

ARTwendy ... said...

Looking so fabulous Bron ... whooo hooo!

Anonymous said...

Loving this quilt Bronwyn

Nancy in NV-wheres the dude at blogspot said...

I love the fabrics in this quilt. I have to add this project to my list of things to do. Thanks for sharing.