Friday 29 August 2008

One project done - Shazam!



My DQS4 little treasure is up, up and away......hope she likes it! I have called it 'Windows' because hubbie loved the way the woodgrain looked like framed windows - lovely man! Gee it feels good to get it out the door - but it doesn't feels so good waiting for mine - I am so impatient - I have a feeling in my bones about which one is still to come to me (usually my bones tell me the truth!)....crossed fingers and toes!!!


.....a few more bento boxes for the 'Sushi Queen'......


3 comments:

Jodie said...

Bronwyn it is lovely, I am sure the recipient will be thrilled.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Gorgeous! love the colours you have used - the woodgrain pink looks really effective!

thehummingcat said...

I just love it so much! Thank you, thank you, THAK YOU!!! blogged here~ http://the-humming-cat.blogspot.com/2008/09/flickr-doll-quilt-swap-4-recieved.html