Tuesday 16 September 2008

She'll be apples

Remember I mentioned 'dogS' in my last post; well, this is our second bundle of joy (fur) for 5 weeks, as neighbours travel around the world (sending us cruel emails about french pastries)



Gemma


A great big bundle of soft black fur, power-walking -arm-dislocating, hungry-as-a-hippo, cat-staring, guinea-pig cage herding, hand-pushing-want-a-pat, lovely dog.

Her owners gave us 'happy' pills to give her for the first few days of home-sickness - I am happy to say that she is now a fully recovering addict and has stopped sighing and moping around the house.  Her funniest trick so far has been 'apple-bobbing'; a stray piece of dry dog food ends up in her water bowl and she 'bobs' to get it out! She snorts and coughs, but keeps at it, until Score! Classic!


Get a long bit of this.....



with a touch of that......





add some whimsy.......






and you get a ........

Very Simple Pressie for someone to sling across their back as they wander down the shops - love its vintage roots.  Hubbie thinks it's my best one yet.  I might just agree.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the whimsy bit!!

Tamara said...

The bag is gorgeous. I love the doiley. I have been collecting them from op shops and have a few ideas of using them but that is lovely!