Sunday 3 May 2009

Beauty in the eye....

Beauty was in my eye today.....



Beautiful Autumn day in Melbourne....amongst the trees and the sky.....





Walking and riding along a beautiful dappled path .....



Beautiful houses...not all to my taste...but beautiful none the least.....



and NOT so beautiful....can you believe someone is paying a lot of money to build this? Hubbie suspects that this is the work of Antarctic Scientists, who have build it to withstand the harsh and relentless (semi-temperate) climate.






Happy happy with my DQS6 quilt for.....a swap partner who does the most beautiful art with patchwork.....can't say who yet!!

It has taken me a long time to be at peace with this one. I think I am there. Finally.





Full shot once received. Promise.




5 comments:

Lulabell said...

It was a beautiful weekend wasnt it! I cant wait to see your DQS, looks like its going to be a beauty.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

The weather was amazing today. I didn't get out in it but I still enjoyed it all the same.

Unknown said...

Cripes. That last house looks more like a school building, or some terrible Council planned community centre.

On the other hand, the sneak peeks for your doll quilt are divine!

Louise said...

I absolutely love the weather at this time of the year. Hate that last house - strange indeed. The quilt looks AMAZING!! Cant wait to see the whole thing.

Helen said...

Ewww, that last building looked like the 1970's high school I went to in the late 80's! LOL Lovely Autumn sunny days in Perth too. Loving the sneek peeks of your DQ too. :)