Friday 18 September 2009

Beautiful bright day, beautiful bright fabric


Soooo enjoyed the sunshine today - my girls came home early from school (2.30pm finish, not 3.30pm) on the last day of term - gained an extra two squealing gigglies and off to Dairy Bell Icecream shop we drove - A Melbourian icon for cheap but yummy delight.


Humungous ice-creams were consumed quick smart, despite the two big scoops one on top of the other, threatening to topple at any lick! Looking forward to when the Festive Pudding Fruit and Ice-cream flavour comes back in a little while, for....well, you know what's getting closer and closer!! I'm just not saying that word!



Who said that?


The most delightful sunshine streaming in through my upstairs window provided me with some great light for photos of the fabric I am currently drooling over
- my pile of Jennifer Paganelli - some from her Dance with Me range, Flower Power, & Mod Girls. The colours are so bright but not glaring, feminine but not 'weak' - is that the right word? Definitely Girl Power comes to mind!

Found a wonderful range of Downloadable Patterns at Pink Chalk Studio - they include a lovelyPeasant Dress for Young Ladies (of which I have two!) in some gorgeous fabric - Love love love the hot pink tunic with the bell bottom sleeves - I think that's a goer!

Anyone bought and used any of these patterns - please let me know!!

Also am craving some great Cherry House quilts patterns - can't decide which I like the most!





One last photo of some fabric which I also couldn't resist - will make an excellent stripey-spotty binding one day!






No comments: