Saturday 17 October 2009

Pinks & Oranges & Greens

This is going to be part of a bag for a lady who is needing some TLC - a bag to carry her quilt in when she goes in and out of hospital. The fabrics are from a quilt that is being made by a lovely group of women; a continuance of the Bushfire Quilting Bee.
This is part of the backing material.
It doesn't matter that I don't know her - it could be any one of us in her predicament - I do for her, what I hope, someone would do for me.


My next ATB block - for Louise, who is blogless, but who I hope will start one soon - she obviously has great taste in fabric!!

This is no. 1 block - no. 2 still coming.


3 comments:

Liz said...

I just did a block for a lady in the U.S. that I don't know. You're right it doesn't matter that we don't know them, the important thing is that we DO!!
Have a good Sunday,
Lizzie
XXX

Andi said...

That bag is going to be lovely. And the floral fabric is so pretty. I'm sure she will be so pleased with it!! She'll be the envy of Ward 7!!
Andi :-)
PS Nice block!!

Anonymous said...

Looking good Bron......