Friday 23 November 2007

Clear nostrils all over town...






Little pieces of Jennifer Paginelli's Girlfriend range was sent to me from Amitie (see sidebar for blog) for their Blog VIP samples - I couldn't think of what to do with them for absolutely ages - then, from out of the blue, came the lightning bolt - Tissue Holders! What an epiphany! What a stroke of luck! How inspirational! Pressies to help you blow your nose! Clear nostrils all over town! (I like that thought even though my Tongue is Firmly Planted in my Cheek)

I rather like them! A few made with some cotton drill from Spot-you-know-where, and I love the little ribbon 'Love.....dance' (for the dance teachers, of course). Ribbon edging just a little skew-whiff, but that's home-made for you loves!

1 comment:

Annie said...

fantastic idea! They are great and so colourful. Feel like a blow myself.