Wednesday 18 June 2008

Un, deux, trois....

Some op-shopping:

Was $10 now $5!! To Paint or Not To Paint?

End of my bed maybe, with a gorgeously thick cushion on top (for me to just 'Whip Up' yeah right!!)-don't look at the messy doona - I know you did! What? do I have to make that too?

Some doll quilting:

An idea for my Amitie VIP goods - so dang cute! - The blue picks up the little beret and the bluebird so well.

Daughter 1 would be pleased about the beret - she's turning into a francophile and has to kiss me on both cheeks goodbye, and is learning to count in French; only up to seven so far (I couldn't remember numbers eight or nine, last night, from my schoolgirl french lessons!)

Her dream is to go to Paris one day. Oo La La! Keep saving, baby.

6 comments:

zoesquid said...

Im very tempted to get me some of that Amitie VIP goodness. It sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

I reckon paint - or sand back and depending on the timber, maybe wax? But what would I know, really! The Amitie fabric looks so gorgeous like that - now I'll need to get more of it to make a little quilt to match Stella's bag!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

A Doll quilt was the perfect project for that cute Amitie fabric!

Shelina said...

That's a lovely table, and what a great price! I had a coffee table like that, with a heavy glass on top. I really enjoyed it.

fi said...

love it! i got the same piece!great idea :)

Reenie said...

The blue looks great with the Amitie VIP print