Friday 9 February 2007

It's about time!


It is about time I posted something on this blog! I have been pretty slack in posting - apologies to one and all. I think it's because I'm still not sure about loading up the computer with piccies from the camera. Hubbie and I have not had time to go through the process. I love to visit other blogs to see their pictures - sometimes I don't have time or eye strength! to comprehend letters, words and sentences, and so, pictures often fulfill my crafty curiousity. That said, I do love to read people's thoughts and ideas for their own lives - some favs are certainly Posie gets Cozy, and HELLOmynameisheather.

Maybe I could post some piccies of my finished quilts - let's see how this goes.
Oops - the picture is up above - my first go at patchwork and quilting - a handmade runner, from a community centre tutorials on patchwork etc. It takes pride of place on our dining room table. Amazingly, it has stayed clean -despite several tries at spilling tomato sauce and the like (not on purpose!)

What's next? A new post I think!

No comments: